WHAT....THE..FUCK??

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

WHAT....THE..FUCK??

Post by Cassius Clay »

BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Re: WHAT....THE..FUCK??

Post by BruceSmith78 »

How about the bullet points on this page:

http://www.forcescience.org/tablet/training.html

They're saving lives tho.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

I never trusted psychologists anyway.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

He's making lots of money selling pseudoscience which encourages cops to shoot people. Talk about living the American Dream.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

Kind of like those companies that make a lot of money selling bogus common core education materials to our schools causing our kids to fail.

Or those companies that put little effort into rehabilitating criminals because it's their prisons they come too and if the criminal goes out and does bad things again then that is more money in their pocket funded by none other than the US taxpayer.

And...I could keep going but July had posted something really disturbing last night on FB and I still haven't been able to shake off the feeling of disgust so I should step away for the moment.

I'd just like to point out something quick though, not sure if this is well known or not but if an officer fires their weapon at any time they are required to see a psychologist paid for by us taxpayers of course so I am not surprised this dude has taken advantage of it because he gets to help in police training and if he nudges them into the direction of shoot first, ask later, then he is more likely to make even more money because he'll have to treat them after the fact.
I Shall Smite Thee Ruinous While Thy Soul Weeps for Salvation
vnufeld
Frequenter

Post by vnufeld »

Holy shit. How the hell can that be legal?