Remember that 'short shorts are for guys, not gals' person

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Remember that 'short shorts are for guys, not gals' person

Post by Anakin McFly »

I found that person commenting on an article about upskirt videos ranting about the same thing, and about "female exposure privilege" and how it was unfair that women could wear miniskirts etc and flaunt their privilege by appearing half-naked in ads and magazines, which apparently lots of men would love to do if not for the evil feminists controlling them.

We did a back and forth for a while in which I mentioned they sounded a lot like a closeted trans woman, in part because men who get that angry - rage-creating a whole blog about it -level angry - at women in typical female clothing usually do so because they blame women for looking hot and then not having sex with them, not because they're jealous that women can wear stuff like that and men can't. Or believing that society is part of some gigantic anti-male conspiracy that polices male bodies and 'allows' women to look beautiful but 'forces' men to cover up because male bodies are gross.

Along the way that person revealed being bullied and molested for being different, and my trans-dar pinged even louder. I asked outright "would you prefer to be a girl" and they responded "no, because I was born a boy and changing sex is unnatural" and that it would be surrendering to a society that says women are better than men, which is... really not an answer I'd expect from a cis dude, and on the same level as "I'm not gay because the Bible says it's wrong".

now I'm trying to slowly pull them out of the closet if they are indeed trans, because I can't mind my own business. [none] Also because that level of anger is not healthy for anyone. This person has been at it for years with this intense rage and constant fixation on gendered clothing double standards, which I'm certain is a scapegoat issue to avoid dealing with the actual problem.

Edit: meh, they claimed to just be angry at the sexist double standards and how feminists don't care about actual equality because otherwise they would want to remove female privileges like not being drafted, getting free drinks on ladies nights and being allowed to expose their legs at work. Plus a rant about how society doesn't allow men to be sexy or beautiful because the world hates men and it's all feminists' fault for turning a blind eye to all this slutshaming of male bodies.

My brain hurts :/