Trump's wall.

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Trump's wall.

Post by CashRules »

Do any of you personally know anyone who actually supports this ridiculous idea? Have they ever heard of ladders?
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Re: Trump's wall.

Post by Raxivace »

I'm next door neighbors with at least two people who support the wall and the orange goblin.

One of them has a Latina wife, which really makes the Trump support baffling to me.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Boomer
Super Poster

Post by Boomer »

CashRules wrote:Do any of you personally know anyone who actually supports this ridiculous idea? Have they ever heard of ladders?
You're asking if I know any idiots? Yes, I know some idiots.
...the only people for me are the mad ones...
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Lots of people on my Facebook friends list, many of whom are Latino, support this horse shit. I don't really talk to most of those people though.
Boomer
Super Poster

Post by Boomer »

BruceSmith78 wrote:Lots of people on my Facebook friends list, many of whom are Latino, support this horse shit. I don't really talk to most of those people though.
A lot of legal immigrants I know, while not in favor of a physical wall, are actually for strong immigration control, oddly enough.
...the only people for me are the mad ones...
Chuckles_Otoole
Frequenter

Post by Chuckles_Otoole »

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/ ... ll-funding" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Monk
Ultra Poster

Post by Monk »

Pretty sure my super conservative Aunt and Uncle do. They're super anti-immigrants (though they claim otherwise), and are Trump supporters. Many in my immediate family have considered cutting them off, but they live with my grandmother. I also like one of the two cousins
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

Boomer wrote:A lot of legal immigrants I know, while not in favor of a physical wall, are actually for strong immigration control, oddly enough.
Nothing odd about that at all - illegal immigration is tremendously difficult to do, and it's natural that people who spent years going through that ordeal just to get into the US would resent people who get in without all that.
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Anakin McFly wrote:
Boomer wrote:A lot of legal immigrants I know, while not in favor of a physical wall, are actually for strong immigration control, oddly enough.
Nothing odd about that at all - illegal immigration is tremendously difficult to do, and it's natural that people who spent years going through that ordeal just to get into the US would resent people who get in without all that.
You mean legal immigration right?
Chuckles_Otoole
Frequenter

Post by Chuckles_Otoole »

Trump supporters are proof that "Idiocracy" was a documentary.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

@Gendo - haha yeah.