Debating the Alt-Right

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Debating the Alt-Right

Post by Derived Absurdity »

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Re: Debating the Alt-Right

Post by Anakin McFly »

lolwut did I just watch
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

Pretty good satire.

I bet a lot these "both sides" fucks were discerning enough to get that the whole creationist notion of "teaching the controversy" was a terrible, disingenuous idea, and are now like "I really wanna hear what that Nazi has to say."
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

Anakin McFly wrote:lolwut did I just watch
awesomeness, that's what

he's one of my favorite youtubers. A genderqueer philosophy major who makes amazing videos on all sorts of social justice topics. All his videos have been great so far.

I was watching him several years ago back when he was part of the atheist community on youtube and was making interesting videos on atheism and philosophy. Then he disappeared for years and now he's back and upgraded into a radical SJW.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

The live reader responses were painfully accurate.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

His/her "punching natsees" video, where he's basically having an internal fight between his leftist side and more liberal side, should seem familiar. [none] I've been on both sides of it... and though I sympathize mostly with the leftist side, the "liberal" side touched on some of my recent frustrations with know-it-all, strategically-incompetent/purist leftists. And the end where they're just calling each other white males is fucking hilarious.

This is also partly why I don't identify myself with either label. I simply have my values and argue for what I believe.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

wtf.
"We would have approximately zero terror attacks if we still lived in White countries. #Manchester"
https://twitter.com/ReeceAllington

What do refugees even have to do with terrorism? Where are these refugees that are allegedly blowing up people?
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

Hi Reece, you shitbat, Manchester is 2/3 white. Also stop retweeting Richard Spencer or I will punch you in the fucking dick.
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
phe_de
Ultra Poster

Post by phe_de »

Anakin McFly wrote:wtf.
"We would have approximately zero terror attacks if we still lived in White countries. #Manchester"
https://twitter.com/ReeceAllington
Yeah, because the RAF (Germany), IRA, Action Directe or Brigate Rosse were full of non-white people...

I don't know if the stupidity of some alt-rightists is reassuring or scary. Reassuring because if they are so stupid, it should be possible to keep them in check; but scary as it proves Albert Einstein's saying about the two things without boundaries right...
Common sense is another word for prejudice.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

@phe_de: Yep. Or mass shootings, for that matter, which are almost all done by white men. A friend posted an article mentioning that Americans are 7 times more likely to be killed by a right-wing terrorist than a Muslim terrorist.

@aels - but if he stops retweeting Richard Spencer we won't get to see you punch him in the dick :(

Also lol I googled the 'TradLife' hashtag in his profile and ended up here:
http://divine-truth.org/2017/02/20/tradlife-thoughts/

and I have many conflicted feelings about this post, because while people bashing Milo Yiannopoulos makes me happy, bashing him because he's a gay Jew makes me less happy:
http://divine-truth.org/2017/02/21/to-t ... n-by-milo/

I'm also always curious about how being 'less politically correct' would do a thing to stop terrorism. If anything, going all out on a Muslim-bashing frenzy and attacking/killing innocent Muslims would be excellent for ISIS' marketing department. They'd get recruits in droves.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

So, that Contrapoints guy made a really good video about free speech, and free speech warriors flagged it and had it taken down. lololololol