"Two things MGTOW men should understand are facts about all women."

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

"Two things MGTOW men should understand are facts about all women."

Post by Anakin McFly »

lol

"Women do not experience loving attachment in the same way men do. They also do not experience remorse or responsibility, if their inner hatred is released, they will literally take pleasure in destroying you for no reason. ... Though the media depicts them as being more heavily focused on romantic love, they are actually only more vain, and thus will display their "love" more publicly, like virtue signalling, or through social media."

[none]

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments ... are_facts/
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Re: "Two things MGTOW men should understand are facts about all women."

Post by CashRules »

So many things make more sense now.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

What are MGTOW men?
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Men going their own way. It's a reddit MRA thing. Basically a bunch of creepy fucks who blame women for their own failures in life. Yes, those last two statements are redundant.
__
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

As much of a pathetic loser I think I am sometimes, I can at least take comfort in the fact that I'm not these people.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

They become a lot more fun if you imagine them living in an alternate universe where all those things are, in fact, true, and women are a united global force of soulless creatures plotting to take over the world by playing dumb, pretending to have emotions, and manipulating clueless men into falling in love with them and submitting themselves willingly to their control. And then world domination.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

CashRules wrote:Men going their own way. It's a reddit MRA thing. Basically a bunch of creepy fucks who blame women for their own failures in life. Yes, those last two statements are redundant.
Ah okay, week the bullshit title in that reddit article is also redundant. MEN going their own way MEN? Bad writing. Sad!
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Blade Azaezel wrote:
CashRules wrote:Men going their own way. It's a reddit MRA thing. Basically a bunch of creepy fucks who blame women for their own failures in life. Yes, those last two statements are redundant.
Ah okay, well the bullshit title in that reddit article is also redundant. MEN going their own way MEN? Bad writing. Sad!
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Anakin McFly wrote:They become a lot more fun if you imagine them living in an alternate universe where all those things are, in fact, true, and women are a united global force of soulless creatures plotting to take over the world by playing dumb, pretending to have emotions, and manipulating clueless men into falling in love with them and submitting themselves willingly to their control. And then world domination.
You say that like this isn't that universe.
__
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

If Pinky and the Brain were female mice, we all know that Earth would have been overthrown
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

'in the modern western world, the downsides of woman's nature has not been constrained in any way, but instead promoted and given opportunity to thrive.'

'Again, the difference I want to describe here that many don't understand is that all women are like this all of the time. Even your own mother. They simply lack virtue and are full of vice. If they are kind even for a whole lifetime, it is only because it has suited them and pleased their vanity. So don't be fooled by women who simply are getting what they want and thus appear to have virtue.
You will NEVER get a woman to "love" you. She is capable only of highly conditional affection, that's it, and she is always judging and evaluating you. Accept it. It is not an opinion, it is a fact.'

'The feminine mind lacks logic completely and independent intelligence altogether. Women (or feminine men like the ones that will become transgender) are essentially like emotional children, speaking to them is very much like speaking to a brick wall that cannot learn or listen, but acts only on feelings and immediacy. Or a dumb robot which has a low level of complexity in its programming, or an old person with dementia, or someone suffering from amnesia. You can literally spend years attempting to educate them or excercise their logical abilities, but they will not improve. They will forget even the most basic lessons, whether they have had a hundred chances to learn it. What appears to be intelligence is actually nothing more than reaction and imitation. The best they can do is imitate or rope learn extremely well, they are like a mirror of their surroundings, their creativity and innovation is limited to visual intelligence like arts or vain pursuits like fashion. They do not have the capacity to reason, which is a masculine quality.'

'A woman is naturally a master- often subconsciously- at emotional manipulation and acting/faking to get by. Within her psyche is nothing at all, complete emptiness. If you have not understood and experienced this first hand you may not grasp the degree to which this is true. It is not an over exaggeration to say that even the 'most intelligent' of women are like autistic ADHD emotional retarded children. A feminine mind is the unconscious mind.'

'This might seem like it is borne of hate or bitterness, but I have absolutely zero, it is ignorance to hate or blame a child for its nature. It is a simple reality, and it is not their 'fault', it is their biology. They are not leaders, they are followers. They are not innovators, they are imitators. It is only lies pushed by mainstream media which has led to the imagined independent wise woman you thought might exist. It is purely a fantasy, there has not been a single observed case in over five thousand years.'

'If you don't believe it, look over thousands of posts, articles and comments written by women, on reddit or elsewhere, especially among feminism, and compare them to those written by men. They simply cannot see reality for themselves, they cannot recognize logical contradictions, they cannot understand definition, but are just acting based on their social and environmental conditioning.
(Perhaps with an education system which teaches masculine qualities and logic very in depth over many years and subverts women's retarded behaviors/teaches what they naturally lack, this could change, who knows?)'

'NEVER respect what a woman says, control any relationship and do not respect her. I am an attractive man and every time I date exclusivly I have seen a woman instantly taking me for granted.'

'At the risk of being overly generous I do have a certain amount of compassion for a whole gender that is brought up to believe they are special, and treated as such, just because they have a golden V.
Alternatively men nearly always (except for royalty & privilege) have to earn their place in society. I can be proud that whatever I have achieved as a man is through my own sweat and dedication; despite a few wimmen's attempts to break me or steal from me.
Personally if I had just been given it all just because I had 2 balls my soul would be empty'

'think of a man and take away reason and accountability. It's the truth.'

Honestly, there are times when the degree to which men hate women is really distressing and threatening and times when it is absolutely hilarious and this is thankfully the latter case. Bless this five thousand year old man for speaking the objective truth to unrestrained female power.
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Okay, now I'm scared of women. You win.
__
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

It gets funnier when you read it in the voice of Douglas "Women are a kind of savage animal who men have civilised with their instatiable sexuality. Women are essentially no different from radiators. I like my women like I like my toast. Hot, and consumable with butter" Reynholm.
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
Eva Yojimbo
Ultra Poster

Post by Eva Yojimbo »

aels wrote:'think of a man and take away reason and accountability. It's the truth.'
They stole that one from As Good As It Gets:

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?
Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." -- Carl Jung
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

This twitter thread really exemplifies why men are pure garbage:

https://twitter.com/mala_munoz/status/8 ... 3520185344

I mean...it doesn't surprise me to hear things like this now...but this really got under my skin for some reason.
OpiateOfTheMasses
Global Moderator

Post by OpiateOfTheMasses »

The more dark corners of the world I look into the more I come to the conclusion that there really isn't any point in trying to reason with assholes like that. Just lock them up somewhere and forget about them. Or whatever. I really don't care very much.
You can't make everyone happy. You are not pizza.