So, Nigel Farage

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

So, Nigel Farage

Post by CashRules »

All the Brits here like him, right? He seems to have a good handle on things. Opposes the war on drugs, refuses to kiss the ass of the Royal family, knows the EU is a sham. That's +3. So yeah, UKIP is the way to go. When I move to the UK and take over I'll be getting these guys on my side.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
OurGloriousLeader
Frequenter

Re: So, Nigel Farage

Post by OurGloriousLeader »

I know Whitey is a big fan as the board's resident reactionary but other than that nah
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Farage can jump off a cliff. Maybe he could land on the scot.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

OGL doesn't like him. That's +4.
__
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Farage is a cunt [yes] aels will undoubtedly agree, once the hangover's been defeated.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Aels doesn't like him, that's -infinity. Damn this bastard sucks. Why hasn't anybody killed this fucker? Okay, UKIP is out, so I guess it's BNP.
__
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

The BNP would be worrying, if they weren't so fucking stupid. They're like the Nazi party, except without anything resembling intelligence. They hired a black man to DJ at one of their parties. Then you've got the EDL, who are a bunch of skinhead Christian crusaders, because the BNP just aren't extreme enough.

Green Party FTW, Motherfuckers!! [none]
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

The British scale of left-right is horribly screwed up. You've got the centrist BNP, the slightly left-of-center UKIP, then a bunch of extreme leftists who are basically friends of Mao. Then there's several parties that don't even make sense including that Welsh Party with a name that's not even real words. There's not a right-wing party among them.
__
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

Blade Azaezel wrote:Farage is a cunt [yes] aels will undoubtedly agree, once the hangover's been defeated.
Hey, I would also have agreed with that when I was drunk. UKIP can go eat a barrel of dicks.
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

Blade Azaezel wrote:The BNP would be worrying, if they weren't so fucking stupid. They're like the Nazi party, except without anything resembling intelligence. They hired a black man to DJ at one of their parties. Then you've got the EDL, who are a bunch of skinhead Christian crusaders, because the BNP just aren't extreme enough.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_ ... 1429973606[/youtube]

I am voting Green this time around. Yeeeeah, hippy liberals.
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Y'all Americans are just jealous of the way we Brits politic!
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

That means a lot from a country that thinks Thatcher was a right-winger. [none]
__
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Face it, you wish you lived in a country where Thatcher was about as right wing and nutty as you could get whilst still being voted for [none]
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

She was a dangerous leftist, damn near a commie. Where are the British political parties that want to put AK-47s in the hands of everyone over 14 and AR-15s for everyone from 8-14 while lowering taxes to no more than .00001% of a person's annual earnings with no taxes on dividends while the government is funded through a poll tax and a 1000% tax on imports except for those from other real countries?
__
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

knows the EU is a sham.
Everyone knows the EU is a sham. The question is if they are going to do something about it and the answer to that is always "no."
OurGloriousLeader
Frequenter

Keep the farm subsidies tho, right? ;)
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

aels wrote:
Blade Azaezel wrote:The BNP would be worrying, if they weren't so fucking stupid. They're like the Nazi party, except without anything resembling intelligence. They hired a black man to DJ at one of their parties. Then you've got the EDL, who are a bunch of skinhead Christian crusaders, because the BNP just aren't extreme enough.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_ ... 1429973606[/youtube]

I am voting Green this time around. Yeeeeah, hippy liberals.
[laugh]

Also just so you know, the Green party sounds like the most fake shameful party of them all. Especially if they want to take over one of the most imperialist, satanic, oil loving countries in the world.

I still love you guys!!! [love4]
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

No, I also oppose farm subsidies but as long as they exist I'll take them. The idea of the small family farm is an outdated practice that is artificially supported by government. Large operations that can afford to stay in business should. Those that can't need to stop farming, specialize into some area of farming where they can compete more efficiently or accept that, for them farming should be a hobby.
__
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Especially if they want to take over one of the most imperialist, satanic, oil loving countries in the world.
You're right, Venezuala should be carpet bombed out of existence. I despise fake-ass pretend countries trying to act important like they want to be saber-rattlers, especially wen their "saber' is a fucking pair of toenail clippers. It's almost as comical as North Korea acting tough, except North Korea might actually last five minutes in a war with, well, somebody...maybe.
__
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

Venezuela is no different from any other Latin American country. People should just stfu about it and the U.S should just stop trying to coup Maduro and start negotiating with him like the decent country it's supposed to be.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Venezuela is no different from any other Latin American country.
Exactly. I'm glad we agree. We should nuke Caracas.
__
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

The Venezuelan crisis is one of the dumbest propaganda I've ever ever seen. It really makes me want to set people in fire who eat all that shit up. Maybe we should start with them?
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

What "we" should do is put an end to the military-industrial complex which supports itself by pretending that the U.S., U.K. and their closest allies have any real threats in the world. They don't, they haven't had a real threat since 1945. But the governments on all "sides" benefit from this shit at the expense of their citizens.
__
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

Yeah... the U.S, U.K and friends are not going to give up their backyards so easily. And is not like our CACIF's are going to want to give up monopoly privileges that easily. That's the sad part because when the war was going on here and the U.S was financing genocide, the Americans who knew about this went to protest against the government and nothing was done. So first world people support = 0.

Maybe when you guys start living like shit, next time you will join us. [none]
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

We lived like shit 600 years ago...but then we did something about it [none]
OurGloriousLeader
Frequenter

Yeah we colonised other people and took their shit!
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

It worked well too.
__
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

They, people, workers, students, mayans, tried to so something about it. They got obliterated. Literally.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

That's what happens when you don't try and do something about it before the other person. You get fucked up.
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

Also, in my opinion Britain doesn't know what shit is since the days of the Roman Empire. [none]
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Britain ruled the world for centuries and still takes a solid second place, meanwhile Guatemala...? Yeah.
__
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

My country has been in shit since the Mayan disappearance.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Yeah we may have spent the first 1,000 years of A.D. getting our asses handed to us by the Romans, Saxons, Vikings and Normans, but we spend the second 1,000 years ruling the world [biggrin]

Also, your country was in shit before the Mayans disappeared [none]
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

No. Before it was "ok." At least people did something.

Then the civilization collapsed and shit started happening non stop.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

[quote="Dr_Liszt"]No. Before it was "ok." At least people did something. [quote]

Does it really count as your country before your people arrived?
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

Blade Azaezel wrote:Yeah we may have spent the first 1,000 years of A.D. getting our asses handed to us by the Romans, Saxons, Vikings and Normans, but we spend the second 1,000 years ruling the world [biggrin]
Whitewashing of history! You spent the majority of that second thousand years losing wars to the French.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Pah! We beat the French virtually every time it mattered [none] Waterloo, Trafalgar, Agincourt...
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

Only caring about winning when it matters is a shockingly French attitude.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Just throwing it out there, as there's been several digs at the French on this board recently, Mur I think has some French heritage or something and she's made it known in the past that she dislikes it when we make fun of France. She didn't tell us to stop doing it, and neither she or I would presume to police the board, but out of respect for her I do think it would be a simple courtesy to refrain from making jokes about France. Make of that what you will.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

I'm making fun of the English and Azzy in particular.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

By saying he has a French attitude, which implies a French attitude is a thing to be ridiculed. Maybe that's not what you meant, but it's how I understood it.
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

BruceSmith78 wrote:By saying he has a French attitude, which implies a French attitude is a thing to be ridiculed. Maybe that's not what you meant, but it's how I understood it.
I really respect mur but none of the NATO countries deserve this kind of oversensitivity.

France is a powerful slavist country. Making fun of France is not the same as making fun of the oppressed. It's kind of offensive to me that people will now star backpedalling over fucking France.

If France becomes untouchable here then I'm done. Jokes about the oppressed is what we should be careful about. Not jokes about the oppressor.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Yeah, we had that conversation the last time this was brought up, and I agree that jokes about France are not the same as jokes about Iraq, but most of these jokes are not being critical of France's contributions to an unbalance in world justice.

It's kind of like making fun of someone's uncle for no good reason. If no one is offended, all is well, but if someone says, "I don't like it when you make fun of Jerry," then it would be courteous to not make fun of him, at least in that person's presence.

*edit* Of course if Jerry is a racist prick and you're making fun of Jerry's racism, then sensitivities be damned.
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

Sorry. I know that I am sounding like deciding what should be offensive.

What I am trying to say this is that France is racist, pro-slavery, imperialist, one of the countries that violate human rights every day without consequence because of all the power it has. Should we really be careful with a country like that?

I only got offended about people talking shit about Italy when they were saying all of them were lazy people and got money over the mafia. I even made a thread about it when i got home. And I was like. No. But I am aware of the situation enough to understand the resentment behind.

Also we are taking about wars that took place hundreds of years ago and country rivalry. Is hardly jokes that shit on France or in some way contributes to dehumanizing a country that practically dehumanizes every day. It doesn't make sense to me.

I apologize if i am sounding like a prick but it's just like, those jokes are mild compared to what I really think of the French and their foreign policy.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

We can only make fun of Americans and Brits.
__
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

I'm sorry but this comes across as not being able to compare whites to joffrey. That is exactly how I am feeling right now.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

The French are not an oppressed group. It's the same as jokes about British teeth. It's not offensive.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

The comparison of whites to Joffrey was to point out the unfair privilege whites have, and how they abuse this privilege while being horribly oblivious and unconcerned with how that privilege affects others.

Saying that a French attitude is a thing of ridicule is not really making the same critique, especially when you're saying it to a Brit. You're not making fun of the French for being oppressive dicks, you're making fun of the French just for shits and giggles.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

If making jokes about France is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Pfft, Bruce, typical American, attempting to police the world [none]
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Taking Whitey's example, what point is there in making fun of British teeth? Are you making any point about an imbalance of power or social injustice? No, you're just having fun. If someone says, "I don't like it when you make fun of British people's teeth," because maybe it's a sensitive subject for them, what do you lose by not making those jokes? Is it that hard to do?