Senate candidate from Florida admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blood

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Senate candidate from Florida admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blood

Post by Derived Absurdity »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr_Liszt

Re: Senate candidate from Florida admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blood

Post by Dr_Liszt »

He is the absolute exact opposite of a Libertarian. He's a self-proclaimed fascist.
[laugh]

Well then... more proof fake libertarians are psychopaths too.
OurGloriousLeader
Frequenter

Re: Senate candidate from Florida admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blood

Post by OurGloriousLeader »

I think you mean all libertarians. Just look at Brandon...
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

Brandon is not a libertarian. You silly Scot.
vnufeld
Frequenter

Post by vnufeld »

Invictus, a 32-year-old lawyer who changed his given name — which he declines to reveal — to a Latin phrase that means "majestic unconquered sun,"
What a humble guy.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Dr_Liszt wrote:Brandon is not a libertarian. You silly Scot.
I still have libertarian leanings on many issues. I just recognize that every political ideology has it's extremes and those extremes should be avoided.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

Pff, our prime minister fucked a pig.

(Probably not)

(But still)
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

aels wrote:Pff, our prime minister fucked a pig.

(Probably not)

(But still)
Totally did though, but they're married so it's fine. EY-OH!!!
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

CashRules wrote:
I still have libertarian leanings on many issues. I just recognize that every political ideology has it's extremes and those extremes should be avoided.
^All of this.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

I'm kind of assuming he did. It came from a fairly reputable source and it's not like that's something he wouldn't do.
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

I just assume that anything bad that is said of David Cameron is probably true.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

It's funny, that's what everyone did. When the story came out I never really saw any skepticism at all. All the British people were like, "Yep, that sounds like David Cameron all right."
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

You could tell me that David Cameron strangled a kitten with his own hands and then used it to masturbate and I'd be like 'THAT FIGURES'.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... n-a-lizard
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Wait, there's doubt about it? Everything I read reported it as absolute fact; not any rumor or conjecture. Did he ever address it; with a denial or admittance?
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

It was, to my knowledge, an assertion made in an unauthorised biography written by (if I remember last week's Have I Got News For You correctly) someone who may have an axe to grind against Cameron. Number ten (again, to my recollection) said they were refusing to dignify it with a response. People tend to talk about it as the gospel truth because Cameron was part of an Oxford uni dining society and they're pretty notorious for shitty behaviour. Also, Cameron is a shitbag. So, plausible.
phe_de
Ultra Poster

Post by phe_de »

aels wrote:You could tell me that David Cameron strangled a kitten with his own hands and then used it to masturbate and I'd be like 'THAT FIGURES'.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... n-a-lizard
All politicians in a non-direct democracy are lizards. That's a message from "So long and thanks for all the fish".
Common sense is another word for prejudice.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

I never even looked into the pigfucking thing because it sounded like the plot from the first episode of 'Black Mirror'.
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

Brooker was weirdly prescient on that one - he wrote the 'prime minister fucks a pig' thing in an article of his long before he wrote Black Mirror and Cameron became PM. Total coincidence apparently. He clearly drinks from the same fountain of precognition as Armando Ianucci.
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

I only looked at some memes.

I assumed it's true because.... [giveup] I want it to be true dammit!!!
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

Gendo wrote:
CashRules wrote:
^All of this.
The only things I agree with U.S libertarians is that they are minarchists and are very anti-war. They are wrong about everything else beyond that.
I'd consider you a liberal which are the sane people from the capitalist spectrum.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Libertarians are also anti-cop, so they at least have that going for them too.
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

But that comes from the minarchist part.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Minarchists aren't really anti-cop though. Also no one calls themselves minarchists.
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

I didn't mean "minarchist" as a label but as what they want is a small government, which of course would relate for them to be anti-cop if you are in a country that is militarizing government forces more and more.

I really don't know if there are proper minarchist movements. I tend to think people who believe in small governments are around in all the ideologies.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Post by sikax »

Two years ago, Augustus Sol Invictus walked from central Florida to the Mojave Desert and spent a week fasting and praying, at times thinking he wouldn't survive. In a pagan ritual to give thanks when he returned home, he killed a goat and drank its blood.
He's got my vote. For anything. I vote for this guy for everything. Please, we need this.
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Post by sikax »

Invictus wants to lead a civil war, is trying to recruit neo-Nazis to the party
Well, not if that part's true. But the rest is great. [yes]
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.