I have figured out the Donald Trump phenomenon.

CashRules
Ultimate Poster

I have figured out the Donald Trump phenomenon.

Post by CashRules »

The RNC convinced Trump to seek the Republican nomination knowing he would say the stupidest and most bigoted nonsense anyone has ever heard. This, the Republicans hoped, would make other Republican candidates, Jeb Bush mostly, look sane and rational by comparison and help to lead to a victory for a third Bush. This is supported by the fact that Trump, with no conceivable rationale behind it (unless this was intended to be an act), intentionally picked a fight with Megyn Kelly (and, by extension, all of FOXNEWS). This act, if the Republican Party wasn't dominated by moronic assholes, should have led to Trump's quick downfall as nobody could have been expected to run as a Republican and defeat Jeb Bush while being a target of FOXNEWS even more often than they target Obama. It fucking backfired on the Republicans and now they are at a loss on how to deal with the fact that their play didn't work as they have to face the fact that most of their base really is comprised of bigoted fucks and the dumbest shitheads in the country and even their bought and paid for media machine can't stop this "fake candidate" from being their front-runner. So now the Republicans are stuck with the very real possibility of the nomination being won by the puppet candidate whose intended role was to make Jeb Bush electable. This would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn frightening. A moron and bigot that not even FOXNEWS can bring down, even when he is doing every thing imaginable to throw the election himself, should serve as a warning to the RNC that something is wrong at the very core of their party. It's like watching a baseball pitcher intentionally try to throw a game by putting every pitch 3 or 4 feet outside the strike zone only to have the batters keep swinging away.

It's either this or Hillary paid the bastard to run.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Re: I have figured out the Donald Trump phenomenon.

Post by Blade Azaezel »

I'm not sure which country I'm supposed to be most terrified of these days. Is it Syria, China, Russia, North Korea or America? [uhoh]
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Blade Azaezel wrote:I'm not sure which country I'm supposed to be most terrified of these days. Is it Syria, China, Russia, North Korea or America? [uhoh]
Nauru
__
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

CashRules wrote:
Blade Azaezel wrote:I'm not sure which country I'm supposed to be most terrified of these days. Is it Syria, China, Russia, North Korea or America? [uhoh]
Nauru
Definitely something dodgy going on over there. Why would so many people be congregating on such a small island in the middle of nowhere [mjeyds]
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Because the women are all whores.
__
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

They must love their voodoo.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

They've poisoned the hearts and minds of all the men on the island.
__