This list is almost perfect.

CashRules
Ultimate Poster

This list is almost perfect.

Post by CashRules »

Yes, you should already know who is going to be number one. If you can guess at least six of the ten you're almost as good as me at spotting pretentious fucks. I got seven before even watching it. I should have had eight but they count the Gallagher brothers as one act instead of two individuals. I said almost perfect because they left off an easy top 5 by the name of Garth Brooks.

My own Top 10:

1) Kanye
2) Morrissey
3) Bono
4) Garth Brooks
5) Yoko Ono (Being pretentious and completely without talent is a bad combination)
6) Madonna
7) The ugly Gallagher brother
8) The uglier Gallagher brother
9) Prince
10) Merle Haggard (one of the best voices and biggest dickheads in the history of Country Music)
11) (or 10 if you count Ugly Gallagher and Uglier Gallagher as one act) Gene Simmons
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Re: This list is almost perfect.

Post by Cassius Clay »

There's a deep part of me that kinda likes Madonna(I think it's because my mom listened to Madonna a lot when I was a toddler, and she was about 19. She was basically single at the time, and it was just me and her traveling everywhere. She says I used to mumble the tune to 'La Isla Bonita' when I was that age.)

I hate that part of myself tho. [none]
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

And that John Mayer fuck. Fuck that guy.

I was just talking to my girlfriend a few days ago about how much I hate a particular kind of white guy that goes to parties with a guitar, with the hopes that someone would ask him to play/or he'll just start playing on his own. She laughed and said that guy gets laid a lot. I said "I know! And it's a damn shame!"

Women can fuck whoever they want, but I can't help but wince as the idea that these assholes are getting laid because of their sensitive boy act.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

I'd probably include Mayer myself if I knew more about him but I've somehow avoided ever listening to a single John Mayer song or interview. Also, you don't need a guitar to get laid at parties. Cocaine works just as well and you don't actually have to do anything.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Boomer
Super Poster

Post by Boomer »

I actually enjoy John Mayer, and have used a guitar to get laid... [uhoh]
...the only people for me are the mad ones...
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

Boomer wrote:I actually enjoy John Mayer, and have used a guitar to get laid... [uhoh]
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

Cassius Clay wrote:And that John Mayer fuck. Fuck that guy.

I was just talking to my girlfriend a few days ago about how much I hate a particular kind of white guy that goes to parties with a guitar, with the hopes that someone would ask him to play/or he'll just start playing on his own. She laughed and said that guy gets laid a lot. I said "I know! And it's a damn shame!"

Women can fuck whoever they want, but I can't help but wince as the idea that these assholes are getting laid because of their sensitive boy act.
This is how I would react if I was at a party and someone tried to play their guitar to impress me:

http://the-toast.net/2015/01/12/women-l ... t-history/
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
Boomer
Super Poster

Post by Boomer »

I can say I've never brought my guitar to a party, that just sounds weird.
...the only people for me are the mad ones...
Pope Bucky
Super Poster

Post by Pope Bucky »