Flicks

Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Flicks

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

Serenity - awesome! I think that end battle dance of rivers was the most beautiful fight sequence I have ever seen. I'd rate it even over Crouching tiger fight scenes. And fuck Joss for those two rather heart rending parts. [none]

Lucky Number Slevin - Awesome! I had clicked on it by accident while looking for a different movie to watch and while I had turned it off I came back to it a few days later and I'm glad I did! The entire plot was most devious.

Expendables 3 - Meh...this was the worse out of the lot. Acting was much more terrible than usual and fight scenes which make these movies entertaining were few. the 2nd one was the best IMO

Gone girl - well that was fucked up. [hmm] Not my favorite movie but the storyline was good enough to keep me watching. Again, fucked up.

A Walk Among Tombstones - Gee, whaddya know. Liam doing another kick bad person ass movie. [eyes] The plot was actually kind of interesting and incredibly disturbing. I'm glad they kept the gore minimal and I think the weird grave yard caretaker was the best of the bunch acting wise. I definitely got a creep factor.
I Shall Smite Thee Ruinous While Thy Soul Weeps for Salvation