Holm/Tate and McGregor/Diaz

Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Holm/Tate and McGregor/Diaz

Post by Cassius Clay »

My brain says Tate is going to get destroyed. But, Tate is such a tough and scrappy fighter that there's this strong element of unpredictability to it.

Same with McGregor fight. My brain says Diaz is gonna get his ass kicked. But, I feel like people are really underestimating the importance of his insane reach advantage.

It's gonna be an interesting weekend.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Re: Holm/Tate and McGregor/Diaz

Post by Cassius Clay »

Both Holm and McGregor got choked out. What the fucking fuck? And they both had control of most the fights.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Ronda Rousey will have her title back very soon. She's going to give Tate a serious beat down and then, in her first title defense of her second reign, she'll end Holm's career. Then she'll go on to hold the title for at least a decade before anybody beats her again or she'll retire as champion.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

I think Ronda might be finished. Tate, prior to Holm, was the only one to give Ronda any trouble and she has gotten a lot better since they last met. And Ronda is not as mentally strong as people thought. That loss completely devastated her. And I don't say that because she was very emotional. Holly Holm is emotional and cries all the time, but she's mentally tough as fuck. I don't think Ronda is.