Wishbone

Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Wishbone

Post by Cassius Clay »

Great show. I give it a 17/17.

My girlfriend started "ironically" watching episodes of 'Wishbone' this week. But, somewhere along the line I think we just started actually watching Wishbone. I don't understand what's happening.

Because she's a weirdo with a weirdo childhood, she didn't watch a lot of classic shows that "90s kids" watched and get all nostalgic over. I guess she was outside constantly playing while normal kids like me turned our brains to mush watching nonstop television.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Re: Wishbone

Post by Derived Absurdity »

When I'm dictator I'll outlaw nostalgia. It makes people look back fondly on stuff that was actually crappy.

I'm still nostalgic for Hey Arnold and Danny Phantom, though.

And Powerpuff Girls.

And Animaniacs...

And Kablam!...

And Dexter's Lab...

And Invader Zim...

oh god... it's all coming back...

What did you do??
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Cassius Clay wrote:Great show. I give it a 17/17.

My girlfriend started "ironically" watching episodes of 'Wishbone' this week. But, somewhere along the line I think we just started actually watching Wishbone. I don't understand what's happening.

Because she's a weirdo with a weirdo childhood, she didn't watch a lot of classic shows that "90s kids" watched and get all nostalgic over. I guess she was outside constantly playing while normal kids like me turned our brains to mush watching nonstop television.
I was a play outsider too, but middle school showed a lot of Wishbone episodes.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Wasn't he a member of Bone Thugs? He was alright.