Ravivax? Signature

This sub forum is for discussion about the forum itself. FAQs, rules, issues, suggestions, etc.
Islandmur
Global Moderator

Ravivax? Signature

Post by Islandmur »

Ok How do I turn off just one signature? I'm sorry but that signature gives me a headache each time it crosses my screen the flashing colors the broken lines... it just messes me up. Short of barring all signatures, is there a way to not view just that one?

Thank you
Muriel
Gendo
Site Admin

Re: Ravivax? Signature

Post by Gendo »

Hmm, back when Troy had a pretty big gif for his signature, I thought about seeing if there was a setting for limiting the size of signature images. But I see here the issue isn't the size, or that it's a gif, but the rapidly flashing... which I can understand.

As much as I love Evangelion, I think it's fair to ask Ravivax to change his signature. It is a bit distracting.... so, Ravivax, assuming you see this, this is a request to change your signature.

If he doesn't see this, I'll message him.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Very well, I do not wish for anyone to be having headaches.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

We've known this guy for all of a week and you people are already finding reasons to complain. [none]
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Eva Yojimbo
Ultra Poster

Post by Eva Yojimbo »

CashRules wrote:We've known this guy for all of a week and you people are already finding reasons to complain. [none]
Yeah, and you could at least get his name right. I mean, how hard is that? Only Rax will get this joke.
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." -- Carl Jung
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Man if I had a dollar for every single time someone got my user name wrong I'd have like, fifty dollars. At this point I'm just amused by it and not really bothered.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Ha, sorry Raxivace, when I typed your name in my last post I was just copying what I saw in the thread title. Thanks for understanding about the signature!
Islandmur
Global Moderator

Post by Islandmur »

Sorry! I didn't mean for you to get rid of your signature, nor to badly write your name. I very very sorry.
OpiateOfTheMasses
Global Moderator

Post by OpiateOfTheMasses »

Are you bullying the newbies already? [mjeyds]
You can't make everyone happy. You are not pizza.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Islandmur wrote:Sorry! I didn't mean for you to get rid of your signature, nor to badly write your name. I very very sorry.
Eh, don't worry about it.