Why the alt-left is a problem, too

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
phe_de
Ultra Poster

Re: Why the alt-left is a problem, too

Post by phe_de »

Cassius Clay wrote:Like I said, can't tell if you're an idiot or a bigot..result is the same either way.

But I say that because you do things like obtusely respond with "Islam is not a race" when someone calls an Islamophobe racist. And you awkwardly shoehorn Islam into convos where it has no relevance. These are called red flags. It suggests you have some weird agenda there. It's quite reasonable to find these occurrences suspicious...and you're not helping suspicions when you use right-wing websites as sources. [laugh] So if you really aren't a bigot, you might have to come to terms with the unfortunate conclusion that you're an idiot.
I never claimed to be particularly smart; but if you really believe what you wrote here, then I guess I'll take the bolded part as a compliment.
Common sense is another word for prejudice.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

Being a useful idiot for bigots isn't quite as bad as being a bigot yourself, so if you want to take that as a compliment, be my guest.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

lol jfc

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/left ... c27a9dc98e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;