Shame I voted third party

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
the_dork_lord
Super Poster

Shame I voted third party

Post by the_dork_lord »

If I had helped elect Clinton, as others have suggested, we might still have Obamacare and be at war with Syria.
Anus.
Boomer
Super Poster

Re: Shame I voted third party

Post by Boomer »

...the only people for me are the mad ones...
Monk
Ultra Poster

Post by Monk »

And Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. And the rollbacks to climate change and environmental policies, fair pay and safe workplace orders, FCC regulations and internet privacy, and plans to ramp up the war on drugs. But hey, it's only been a few months. I'm sure he'll start behaving differently than Clinton would have in good time.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

Is this meant to be another patented "both sides are the same" argument? As I've said already...if you cannot criticize the Dems and their candidates without perpetuating a false equivalence narrative, you're an asshole. An asshole willing to throw women and minorities under the bus for petty, tribalist power struggles. I know you can't actually believe Clinton and Trump were equal because you're neither stupid nor that blind/aloof. So I have to assume that you're deliberately partaking in gaslighting to serve a hidden agenda.

Plus a movement that is based on a lie is doomed to eventual failure. The notion that Dems and GOP are the same will never resonate with most American women and minorities(unless you're simply not interested in having them as leaders in your movement). So you're undermining your own movement while ratfucking the Dems from the left. Neutralizing everyone's ability to move forward, and leaving us desperately fighting to not move backwards.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

Monk wrote:And Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. And the rollbacks to climate change and environmental policies, fair pay and safe workplace orders, FCC regulations and internet privacy, and plans to ramp up the war on drugs. But hey, it's only been a few months. I'm sure he'll start behaving differently than Clinton would have in good time.
I can totally imagine Clinton, on vacation, escalating tensions with North Korea with her Twitter account
OpiateOfTheMasses
Global Moderator

Post by OpiateOfTheMasses »

Cassius Clay wrote:
Monk wrote:And Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. And the rollbacks to climate change and environmental policies, fair pay and safe workplace orders, FCC regulations and internet privacy, and plans to ramp up the war on drugs. But hey, it's only been a few months. I'm sure he'll start behaving differently than Clinton would have in good time.
I can totally imagine Clinton, on vacation, escalating tensions with North Korea with her Twitter account
Does she play much golf?
You can't make everyone happy. You are not pizza.