I hate people more every day.

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

I hate people more every day.

Post by CashRules »

For the past five weeks a major news story in my area of the world has been about a 50 year old pervert and former teacher named Tad Cummins who kidnapped one of his 15 year old students, Elizabeth Thomas (because he's a pervert), leaving behind his wife and children. To his wife's credit, she immediately filed for divorce. The stories about Tad Cummins' past show he has attempted to groom and manipulate teenage girls before this incident but he finally found one whose home life was messed up enough that he could convince her to take off with him. It's still kidnapping because SHE IS 15 GODDAMN YEARS OLD! Luckily, the pervert has been found and the girl is reported to be unharmed as they were found earlier today in northern California. The worst part is the legions of asshats who have actually defended this piece of shit in the comments of every article I have read about the incident. The victim blaming of a 15 year old girl is off the fucking charts. This world is seriously fucked up because I am truly starting to believe that perverted, disgusting belief systems are not the minority or at least not a fringe minority. These bastards are fucking mainstream and they are every fucking where. I want to strangle a few of these bastards while stomping on their goddamn nutsack. Rant over.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Gendo
Site Admin

Re: I hate people more every day.

Post by Gendo »

But I heard from Bill Maher that these types of relationships are completely healthy and appropriate!
Chuckles_Otoole
Frequenter

Post by Chuckles_Otoole »

The part where the guy is married, has daughters, and is a fucking schoolteacher is unbelievable. It's an epidemic. They need to figure out a way to screen for this shit.
the_dork_lord
Super Poster

Post by the_dork_lord »

Chuckles_Otoole wrote:The part where the guy is married, has daughters, and is a fucking schoolteacher is unbelievable. It's an epidemic. They need to figure out a way to screen for this shit.
Honestly, it'd be problematic enough if people were defending an older guy and a teenager having a relationship. Like, no, but at least what you're arguing is just that the age of consent is too high. How can you factor in his position of authority over her and not see this for what it is?
Anus.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/inside-bare- ... 43862.html

At least a third of the people who commented - They need to die.
__
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

lol wow:

"She's 15 and she knows the difference between right and wrong. She knew fhuken an adult was illegal but she did it anyway. You can charge teenagers with murder or any other serious crime they commit so why not charge them with a crime whwn they willingly fhuk an adult? See how fast the numbers drop on this kind of schit if they are charged."

Since when was it a crime for a kid to have sex with an adult? I thought it was only a crime for an adult to have sex with a kid. That's like saying that murder is a crime, therefore if you get murdered you should be punished for being involved in a crime. [none]
Monk
Ultra Poster

Post by Monk »

Gendo wrote:But I heard from Bill Maher that these types of relationships are completely healthy and appropriate!

Wait...what?
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Monk wrote:
Gendo wrote:But I heard from Bill Maher that these types of relationships are completely healthy and appropriate!

Wait...what?
http://forum.pittersplace.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1762" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Almost identical situation, at least from the high level details. And Mahr was in full support of their relationship.
Monk
Ultra Poster

Post by Monk »

Christ as if I needed another reason to hate that piece of shit
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

Who's more punchable: Donald Trump or Bill Maher?

Jeez, that might be the hardest question I've ever asked.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Maher has less security.
__
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

The greater the obstacles, the sweeter the reward.