The Fanboy Perspective Website, Eva Yojimbo, DigiBro, YouTube

JaredMithrandir
New Timer

The Fanboy Perspective Website, Eva Yojimbo, DigiBro, YouTube

Post by JaredMithrandir »

http://www.the-fanboy-perspective.com/

I've followed this site for awhile, I often disagree with it, but sometimes agree. I mainly dislike his R Rating worship.

I'd like Eva Yojimbo to know that I'd be commenting on his articles posted there but the guy who runs the site blocked by Disqus account, MithrandirOlorin, for disagreeing about T2 mainly.

Have you considered adapting your editorials to YouTube videos? I know that certain want more Analytical Anime content on YouTube. Digibro says due to time mainly he doesn't read text posts anymore, but he watched every Anime video on YouTube.

There are ways to avoid Copyright issues, like just having the visuals only be stills.

I'm going to start making Anime YouTube videos. Can't predict exactly when.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Re: The Fanboy Perspective Website, Eva Yojimbo, DigiBro, YouTube

Post by Raxivace »

It's been nearly a month since Jimbo's made a post here. I hope everything is alright with him.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
maz89
Ultra Poster

Post by maz89 »

Yeah, it's been quite a while, hasn't it? I assume he's gone underground the way he does when he submerges himself in music or lit.
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"
Eva Yojimbo
Ultra Poster

Post by Eva Yojimbo »

I'm here. Don't worry about not commenting on the articles as they were just reposts from my IMDb/Eva-thread reviews anyway, but I appreciate the support. Seems strange that you got blocked for just disagreeing about T2. :/ I actually haven't contributed anything for them in a while. I just stumbled across that Akira piece I wrote and forwarded it to them. I certainly haven't written anything new/original since last year.

I haven't considered doing YouTube. Frankly, just posting the reviews daily on IMDb got tiring as I'd get more into doing other things (music, reading, etc.) and wouldn't want to just be watching movies, writing reviews, posting them, discussing them, etc. It goes in cycles with me. But certainly go for it if you want to try it. I know there are plenty of people that do really good stuff with their YouTube reviews.
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." -- Carl Jung