Disney Princess Avengers

Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Disney Princess Avengers

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

So apparently a script is being shopped around Hollywood, described as an Avengers-style movie but for fairy tale princesses.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/8 ... airy-tales" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So of course I got to thinking, what if Disney got a hold of it and decided to combine it with their Marvel properties? Without further ado...

Due to a villain's actions with the reality infinity stone, the
the villain and Nick Fury finds himself in an alternate reality in which some animals talk and nearly everyone, particularly young, female royalty sing. In order to get back, he must recruit a team of six "princesses". Who will he assemble in...Disney Princess Avengers?

And who would you choose if you were to replace the original 6 from the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Rules: Any Disney Character that has held the title princess in their movie, is part of the Disney Princess franchise (Ex: Mulan), is successor to a leadership position (Ex: Moana, Pocahontas, etc.).
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Re: Disney Princess Avengers

Post by Derived Absurdity »

Wasn't that like a joke from an Honest Trailer or something?
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Derived Absurdity wrote:Wasn't that like a joke from an Honest Trailer or something?
Reminds me of this:

"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Derived Absurdity wrote:Wasn't that like a joke from an Honest Trailer or something?
Probably. But the script thing is real. Now answer the question
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Anyways the Kingdom Hearts video games sort of already did the Disney Princess Avengers thing, and they included Belle, Jasmine, Alice, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and a character original to the games named Kairi (Who is legally owned by Disney anyways).

It was kind of lame though since they mostly just sat and around and prayed for the villain of the game to be defeated. Also if all seven of them are killed the entire universe gets destroyed, apparently.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Raxivace wrote:Anyways the Kingdom Hearts video games sort of already did the Disney Princess Avengers thing, and they included Belle, Jasmine, Alice, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and a character original to the games named Kairi (Who is legally owned by Disney anyways).

It was kind of lame though since they mostly just sat and around and prayed for the villain of the game to be defeated. Also if all seven of them are killed the entire universe gets destroyed, apparently.
So, what I'm reading is that Disney didn't really do Princess Avengers, since my intention is that in this movie/reality, they would be the heroes.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Well like I said, they only sort of did what you suggested. It's still a team of Disney princesses brought together for reasons important to the story, they just don't do a whole lot.
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Raxivace wrote:Well like I said, they only sort of did what you suggested. It's still a team of Disney princesses brought together for reasons important to the story, they just don't do a whole lot.
But this your chance to form your own team that will do a lot.