Donald Trump wants the wall to be transparent.

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Donald Trump wants the wall to be transparent.

Post by Derived Absurdity »

I feel like these two paragraphs aren't really getting a lot of attention.

https://i.redd.it/fr0bt5g1ak9z.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/ ... ugs-mexico" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This can't be real. Just when I thought he couldn't get possibly get any more hilariously, mind-meltingly stupid. Obviously he heard some White House staffer guy or whatever talk about how the wall project needed transparency or something and he took this to mean that the wall should LITERALLY BE SEE-THROUGH.

I just can't. This dude is literally dumber than President Camacho. I can't believe there are people out there who actually want him to be impeached. This is some of the funniest shit that has ever happened.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Re: Donald Trump wants the wall to be transparent.

Post by Raxivace »

Derived Absurdity wrote:I can't believe there are people out there who actually want him to be impeached. This is some of the funniest shit that has ever happened.
I'm probably going to lose my job if Trump gets his way with healthcare, and there are plenty of people that are going to get hurt by his policies way worse than I will.

Trump's dumb bullshit is no laughing matter. It affects millions of lives. Even the billions of dollars that will be wasted on the stupid fucking wall is money and time that should be going elsewhere.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

If he gets impeached we get Mike Pence. And if not him Paul Ryan. It's murdering sociopaths all the way down. All presidents since FDR have been murdering sociopaths whose time in office has made the world worse and destroyed millions of lives, no exceptions. At least with this guy we can laugh at him as he's slowly strangling us.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

You might want to get ready to laugh for another 7 1/2 years because the Democrats have no clue how to connect with the voters who will decide the next presidential election. They will nominate someone like Hillary again - someone who is so easily unlikable that the orange buffoon seems like the better choice to the majority of swing voters (the voters who don't vote the same party every time regardless of who the candidate happens to be). While there may be lower-level Democrats who are decent people, they aren't the ones who run the party. It is run by corporate shills and there's no end to that in sight. The difference between Republican corporate shills and Democratic corporate shills is experience - Republicans are light years ahead of Democrats in playing this game. The saying "Democrats are playing checkers while Republicans are playing chess" is entirely accurate. The Democrats will lose horribly in next year's mid-term elections and still be clueless as to why they lost and two years later they will nominate some Hillary 2.0 for President. Democrats need to stop thinking this is some kind of Trump phenomena because it's not. Of the top five or six candidates who sought the Republican nomination, Hillary would have found a way to lose to every single one of them, Bernie would have won against every single one of them. Unless there is some kind of drastic change within the Democratic party very soon, they are destined to attempt the same failed strategies with the same totally unlikable candidates and make the same bullshit excuses that will continue to fall on the same deaf ears. Their loss will once again be the fault of third-party candidates and not the fault of their own party for nominating shit candidates with shit ideas about how to campaign who are so fucking pathetic as candidates for political office that I would not be at all surprised to find out that both Bill and Chelsea Clinton voted for Jill Stein.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Isn't The Rock running for president in 2020?
The Creep
Frequenter

Post by The Creep »

You mean the wrestler? This I'd like to see. Donald Trump being president was funny at first but now the novelty is wearing off.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/dwa ... up-w491659

I guess probably not, but who the fuck knows these days. Kanye's crazy ass said he was gonna run for POTUS in 2020 at some awards show last year.