Trump said he couldn't talk with the Japanese first lady because she doesn't speak a word of English.

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Trump said he couldn't talk with the Japanese first lady because she doesn't speak a word of English.

Post by CashRules »

She actually speaks fluent English, much better than someone who thinks bigly and covfefe are words. So, two possibilities:

1) Trump is just being a fucking idiot as usual.

2) The Japanese first lady pulled the ultimate troll act and sat next to Trump for two hours and pretended not to speak English so she didn't have to talk to him.

I really want it be 2.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Re: Trump said he couldn't talk with the Japanese first lady because she doesn't speak a word of English.

Post by sikax »

The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Re: Trump said he couldn't talk with the Japanese first lady because she doesn't speak a word of English.

Post by CashRules »

Damnit! I fell for fake news from the left when I spent months warning people that it really does exist.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Post by sikax »

Let's just say she didn't want to talk to him regardless. [yes]
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.
ampi
Regular

Post by ampi »

That would've been my move. There's no talking to a boor and still keep one's tact in place. As a first lady it was the only thing to do.