who is this Andrew Tate dude

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

who is this Andrew Tate dude

Post by Anakin McFly »

wtf. [none]

https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/896341954346328064

On a Reddit discussion on that, people were suggesting that a whole bunch of male athletes should do that one day and then liberals will be sure to drop the trans movement very fast. But the International Olympic Committee has very strict criteria regarding hormone levels for trans female athletes, so that scenario isn't even plausible. Where are people getting this idea that men can simply claim to be women and then have liberals cheer them on as they beat up women in sports and grab all the medals? (for that matter, why hasn't anyone done that, if it's so easy?) Even if they were actually trans, they still wouldn't be able to compete against women without first undergoing 1-2 years minimum of hormone therapy and consistent monitoring and assessment by multiple doctors to ensure they don't have an unnatural physical advantage. Intersex athletes have a hard enough time as it is.

not to mention the massive cognitive dissonance of them being men declaring they'll beat up women as a statement against... men beating up women, where this is considered acceptable collateral damage in keeping trans people out of sports when there are so few of them to begin with, and who are certainly not sweeping the awards.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Re: who is this Andrew Tate dude

Post by Cassius Clay »

1) The epitome of a fuckboy.

2) Never seen someone fit the definition of a fuckboy so precisely.

3) Fuccboi levels over 9000.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

I like how he proudly describes himself as "Toxically Masculine". [none]

also wtf: "Every time a vegan tweets me while I'm in this restaurant I order another meat dish I won't even eat. Poor animals die for no reason. :'("

with all the food waste, animals are already always dying for no reason, but the fact that people put in their time and effort into preparing those dishes only for him to waste them for the lolz is maddening.

I hope the restaurant at least wised up after some point and will give that food to other people. (he said he got to 17 meat dishes, including 6 which were ordered after he discovered the chicken was halal and got mad).

EDIT: lololol http://www.thesigmamind.com/2017/09/24/ ... -of-power/

"He has a masculine stoic background and comes from nothing and now bangs dimes and kicks ass, doing whatever the fuck he wants because he's made it and doesn't have to listen to anyone's shit or appeal to popular culture. This makes him a powerful voice for people who have a tougher style of life and a positive figure for faggots stuck in the pussy rut and are “depressed"."
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

Wall.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Sad.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
phe_de
Ultra Poster

Post by phe_de »

Never heard of the guy before reading this thread.
Common sense is another word for prejudice.