YourNewsWire.com

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

YourNewsWire.com

Post by Anakin McFly »

They're a famous clickbait site that makes up outrageous stories about celebrities, and it bothers me very much that there are people who believe that those stories are true.

the latest was "Keanu Reeves: Hollywood Elites Use 'Blood Of Babies' To Get High" in which Keanu (at a very public event) allegedly talked at length about how it's an open secret that 'Hollywood elites' abduct babies and children so they can eat them and drink their blood, usually torturing them first because they believe that the more they suffer before death, the more vitality their blood will give them.
https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpres ... -get-high/

The number of commenters who believed it was true is disturbing. also disturbing was how they cited Pizzagate and the 'spirit cooking' dinner (which did not involve actual blood/semen/urine, ffs, it was normal food) as proof that this sort of thing happens all the time in Hollywood and that the only reason other media sites aren't reporting this is because they're either part of the cover-up agenda or afraid of being shut down by the Jews.

I emailed his PR agent and the article has been deleted from YourNewsWire (not before it spread to other sites), which they will undoubtedly see as more proof that Hollywood is trying to silence the truth. People still commenting on the author's facebook, though: https://www.facebook.com/baxterdmitry/p ... 4537442023

That same author just posted an article on the site about Jay-Z caught uncontrollably shapeshifting into reptilian form on an airplane, and again, some people actually believe it:

"YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP. SHAPE SHIFTING IS APART OF SATANISM. THIS IS AN EVIL ASS DEMONIC POSSESSED TWISTED WORLD."

http://yournewswire.com/jayz-shapeshift ... d-airlines

EDIT: as expected...
"Why has this VERY important article been removed from yournewswire?! So much for "speaking the truth, even if your voice shakes" eh?"
"If it was fake, then why was it pulled? They are pulling out the big guns and Blackmail and extortion with police protection will happen."
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Re: YourNewsWire.com

Post by CashRules »

Read the comments then after each comment remind yourself "that person is allowed to vote".
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

"They are demons because they look like lizards. They will fool you and you tell you that they are aliens but they are not."
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

"This is the true agenda and fear that is causing the unprecedented push back against President Trump!!!"

"One of the reasons the LEFT is afraid of Trump! They will be exposed!"

"It's about an evil and growing faction that is literally feeding on humanity's children...stay focused! Trump may not be perfect but he is the only one that is trying to take these filthy beasts on...Is that something you can support? Would you like to see an end to that?"

Oh, so that's why they voted for him. So he'd stop the liberal elites from eating babies.

omg on the Jay-Z thread someone pointed out that all those Twitter profiles didn't exist. So someone took the time to patiently explain the obvious:

"They had cameras and took pictures, but the plane pilot told them to turn it off, I bet. As they said, each person that took pix or updated their statuses had their profiles deleted. You guys calling bullshit apparently haven't considered the idea of people destroying evidence. Happens all the time. Although there currently isn't enough evidence to take it at face value, as somebody who used to be military intel, I could really believe that if people had photos of something this big, the government could immediately find out who everyone on that plane is and start scrubbing accounts. It's not that crazy. What I'm seeing in the comments is less so "I want evidence" and more so "Durk de durr, I hate all conspiracy theories cuz I was trained to do so, cuz I'm stubborn and arrogant and a bit bigoted cuz society tells me to be bigoted towards people who rock the boat." Get over your fucking selves."
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

Oh man the article has actually gone viral and is dominating search results for Keanu on Facebook now. wtf is wrong with everybody

http://www.exposinggovernment.com/2017/ ... -get-high/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.thetrumptimes.com/2017/11/2 ... ink-blood/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://voiceornoice.com/keanu-reeves-ho ... -get-high/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.c ... igh-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

lmao this is some good ass shit
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

Mashable: "Fake news about Keanu Reeves and 'blood of babies' tops YouTube search"

http://mashable.com/2017/11/21/keanu-re ... LtTVSmgOqO
phe_de
Ultra Poster

Post by phe_de »

This is what happens when people believe in "Where there's smoke, there's fire". [sad]
Common sense is another word for prejudice.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

Someone I'm arguing with is still insisting that it's true:

"The corporate news would not ne covering the story. They did not tell us that former speaker of the house dennis hasert is a pedophile, nor that hillary clinton state department covered up ch trafficking in bosnia. The corporate news did not tell us that clinton went to haiti to bond out laura silsby for child trafficking or help get the charges reduced. Theu did not tell us that over 15,000 Syrians killed by "ISIS" were missing their organs as testified by the medical examiner in syria. They did not tell us thst Obama placed members of the muslim brotherhood into high positions throughout our government. Corporate media is obviously part of the establishment machine and assists in the cover up of these atrocities. I used to think the same thing, that it would be on the 10 oclock news if true. The news is now produced by the CiA thanks to obama repealing the Smith Mundt Act."

...where do I even start

There are actual videos of Keanu speaking at that event, and the whole time he's chatting happily about motorcycles. At which point do they think he suddenly stopped to go on a rant about drinking the blood of babies?
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

No don't you see, clearly the (((media))) edited out the footage of Keanu eating babies, and the fact we don't have that footage is proof the conspiracy exists. Also you're named Anakin, and what did Anakin Skywalker do? He killed all of the younglings, and he did it on a Hollywood set, just like Keanu did with the babies. Ergo you yourself must be Keanu, and this entire thread has just been an attempt to mislead everyone from the truth.

I'm onto you McFly...
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

oh no
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

It's not a story the (((media))) would tell you.
maz89
Ultra Poster

Post by maz89 »

Plot twist
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

It made it to YouTube (of course).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuP6pbg ... 3146569550[/youtube]

That particular channel posts all kinds of this ridiculous idiocy. My greatest regret is I will not live long enough to insult every person on this planet who deserves to be insulted, which is 97.8% of the population.
__
Boomer
Super Poster

Post by Boomer »

CashRules wrote: My greatest regret is I will not live long enough to insult every person on this planet who deserves to be insulted, which is 97.8% of the population.
I hear baby blood is good for vitality, maybe look into that?
...the only people for me are the mad ones...
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

man, that video has 400k views now, and other people are saying that if so many sources are posting about it it has to be true. :| They cursed the Illuminati for removing the original article.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

I am the Illuminati.
__
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

from the Youtube comments: "But why this from Keanu Reeves? He's already been shown to be a reptilian shapeshifter!!!! In The Matrix, there are clips of his shapeshifting!!!!"

lol

also this