I'm currently within walking distance of Trump and Kim

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

I'm currently within walking distance of Trump and Kim

Post by Anakin McFly »

life was better when they were very, very far away.

Also, the security is crazy. and traffic. lol traffic. My family was stuck idling at a roadblock for about half an hour while waiting for Kim and his entourage to drive from the airport to the hotel.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Re: I'm currently within walking distance of Trump and Kim

Post by Derived Absurdity »

Must feel weird to be that close to an insanely dangerous, racist, authoritarian fascist egomaniac, and also Kim.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Derived Absurdity wrote:Must feel weird to be that close to an insanely dangerous, racist, authoritarian fascist egomaniac, and also Kim.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

lol yes

At least they're gone now. Local politicians were extremely friendly with the two of them, which was unsettling and got some flak, but judging from how stressed they looked afterwards it's possible they were motivated more by wanting to be nice to the sociopaths so they wouldn't kill them. Our Prime Minister looked on the verge of tears. I've never seen him like that before.

also the minister who took a wefie with Kim was my dad's ex-classmate. I'm now separated from Kim Jong Un by three degrees of separation. Probably Trump as well. I don't know how to process this information.