At Awesome Con

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

At Awesome Con

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Met Wallace Shawn, Chris Sarandon, Weird Al, and Susan Egan (Megara from Hercules).

They've all been really nice, especially Wallace Shawn & Susan Egan. Downside is collecting autograph was a real drain not just in running to their different booths but went double for me as an introvert trying to strike conversations. And of course the money. But I prepaid for those.

Tomorrow I'll be getting autographs from Amy Jo Johnson, Cary Elwes, and Wil Wheaton
Eva Yojimbo
Ultra Poster

Re: At Awesome Con

Post by Eva Yojimbo »

Well that's a cool and diverse lineup! Of those, I would definitely have wanted to meet Wallace Shawn and Weird Al. Would've made my day if I could've managed to hear Shawn shout "Inconceivable!" just once. Amy Jo Johnson is a flashback to my childhood too! I'm also more familiar with Wil Wheaton now after he had some memorable guest appearances on Critical Role.
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." -- Carl Jung
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Re: At Awesome Con

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Eva Yojimbo wrote:Well that's a cool and diverse lineup! Of those, I would definitely have wanted to meet Wallace Shawn and Weird Al. Would've made my day if I could've managed to hear Shawn shout "Inconceivable!" just once. Amy Jo Johnson is a flashback to my childhood too! I'm also more familiar with Wil Wheaton now after he had some memorable guest appearances on Critical Role.
It was a lot of fun. I'm hooked & totally blame my gf.

I unfortunately think I met Wallace Shawn on his arrival day because he seemed jetlagged af. So the "inconceivable" might've been lacking