New app for my DVD collection

Gendo
Site Admin

New app for my DVD collection

Post by Gendo »

I've been using filmaf.com for a very long time; it's free but not great. And getting worse with bugs and such. Anyway, I started using CLZ; today I finished scanning in the last of my movies; and also updating the ones I haven't yet seen as appropriate. You can view my collection online here:

https://cloud.collectorz.com/gendoikari/movies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The new site/app is great; you can find out things like how many movies you have by a given director, sort by runtime which is nice if you can't start a long movie at the moment, etc.

So hey, I have 2225 movies in my collection! Granted, that includes TV series; in which each season is counted as its own title. Makes sense when you sometimes have to scan in each season as a separate set. Of those, I have seen 1887; leaving 338 that I've never seen. I've got my work cut out for me! I think I've been hovering around that same number unseen for a few years; meaning I end up buying about as many movies as I watch each year... not counting the fact that I also watch some which I don't own.