Friday the 13th (2017)

Place to discuss games of all types. tabletop games, video games, etc.
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Friday the 13th (2017)

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

So my friend bought me this game a few weeks ago for Xbox. In spite of no new content, I've enjoyed it for the most part, even with all the glitches.

My main issue is when playing a counselor almost without fail I'm placed in an area with no good loot and near a primary objective. Which means Jason (who is out to hunt counselors) is most likely coming to me and I have no defenses (not even a pocket knife).

Still a fun game but I want to be in a game for more than three minutes if just to improve me skills XD
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Re: Friday the 13th (2017)

Post by Raxivace »

I played a bit of this when it was new. It was pretty fun, and honestly is probably one of the more successful film to game adaptations out there even if its in the form of a multiplayer game.

Biggest problem for me is that on the PS4 at least it felt like there was often like 20 minutes between matches, which sucked.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Raxivace wrote:I played a bit of this when it was new. It was pretty fun, and honestly is probably one of the more successful film to game adaptations out there even if its in the form of a multiplayer game.

Biggest problem for me is that on the PS4 at least it felt like there was often like 20 minutes between matches, which sucked.
My biggest issue is no one apparently wants to use a mic. I have very few games where I can actually talk to people.

Gamewise, I have very bad luck with where I spawn. Worst spot they ever put me was the barn, which is where the phone box was as well.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Ah see I'm the kind of player that would frustrate you then because I try to play these kinds of games without a mic these days.

It is a legitimate detriment though in F13th since they actually have that radio item that affects how far away on the map people can hear you IIRC.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris