Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 is Coming At Some Point, Eventually

Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 is Coming At Some Point, Eventually

Post by Raxivace »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CEjqAT ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

I am unironically excited to get a terrible quality camrip of this movie in January/February. It was such a blast for 3.0 so many years ago and it will be a blast again in a few months.
Last edited by Raxivace on Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Gendo
Site Admin

Re: Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 is Coming on January 23rd, 2021

Post by Gendo »

Not sure how this will apply to 3.0 + 1.0, but are you aware of this interesting info that I just read on Wikipedia?
To encourage staying at home during the COVID-19 pandemic, the three released movies have been made available to watch for free at the official EVA-EXTRA app, and for a limited time, at the official YouTube channel of Studio Khara.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

I had heard about it being on the app but never looked into it really since I own the blu-rays already lol.

I had to wait like four years for that 3.0 one to finally come out in America, no way am I watching some other version than that.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Well I downloaded the app; but my limited Japanese is no where near good enough to actually figure out how to navigate it well enough to watch them, lol.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Re: Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 is Coming At Some Point, Eventually

Post by Raxivace »

Eva 3.0 + 1.0 is going to be a whopping 2 hours and 34 minutes.

I think this makes it one of the longest animated films period. Maybe not quite as long as Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya or that one Yamato movie, but it has to be up there.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Re: Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 is Coming At Some Point, Eventually

Post by Raxivace »

This movie is out in Japan now. I've been reading some of the spoilers that are leaking out online now and the film sounds nuts. Couple of bits I'm pretty anxious about and will need to see how they actually play out onscreen.