E3 Nintendo tomorrow

Place to discuss games of all types. tabletop games, video games, etc.
Gendo
Site Admin

E3 Nintendo tomorrow

Post by Gendo »

Apparently E3 has been happening for a few days, but that's not the sort of things I'd know about. All I know is that Nintendo's presentation is tomorrow. I'm sure there will be various things I don't care about at all; but I'll be excited as long as we get some updates on BOTW2, and/or announcements concerning Mario Odyssey 2 or some other new Mario game. Or just some cool new Nintendo thing. Mario Rabbids 2 was already announced so that's cool. Metroid Prime 4 would be fun to hear about. But really just bring on the Zelda news!
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Re: E3 Nintendo tomorrow

Post by Raxivace »

I'm hoping for Xenoblade 3 since there have been rumors of that recently, and the last two Smash characters. I'd be thrilled if an English localization for Tsukihime Remake was announced but that doesn't really seem like the kind of thing that gets revealed at E3.

Not much else I'd be especially interested in tbh, especially since 2021 has already been a pretty stacked year for niche Switch releases for me. I can't even keep up!
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

Yeah that was pretty whatever presentation. Really, a Tekken character in Smash?

At least Metroid Dread is still alive, against all odds.
"[Cinema] is a labyrinth with a treacherous resemblance to reality." - Andrew Sarris
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Yeah. Metroid is something I may get. BOTW not this year is a bit sad. Very little info reveled about it as well.
Raxivace
Ultimate Poster

Post by Raxivace »

The lack of information on BotW2 didn't bother me at first, but the more I thought about it the more it did since we have little idea about what their takeaway from the response to the first game was.

Like are they even going to have, say, the controversial weapon durability in BotW2? Its weird that we have no idea.