Themes and other such things

This sub forum is for discussion about the forum itself. FAQs, rules, issues, suggestions, etc.
Gendo
Site Admin

Themes and other such things

Post by Gendo »

Ok so I didn't even realize until after installing everything that this is a newer version of the board than our previous site was using. So in theory that should mean it's just upgraded/better. In fact this version is very new; only been around for a couple of months. The temporary downside is that there are not currently any themes available; themes that were built for the other version don't work on this version. But as soon as this version isn't so new; several themes, including updated version of the themes that existed for the old version, should become available.

If the one we used before is updated for this version I'll probably install it since that's what we were all used to. But we might find that we like this, or some other theme, better. I CAN still customize this theme however we want, so let me know if there's any particular minor annoyance, like font sizes or things like that.
Islandmur
Global Moderator

Re: Themes and other such things

Post by Islandmur »

ok I 'm trying to upload my avatar bu 6kb? i'm down to 15 x 15 pixels and it's still over 15 kb!
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Ok, you can have a full mb now. [smile] 90x90 should be good.
Islandmur
Global Moderator

Post by Islandmur »

thks"