What's for dinner?

Gendo
Site Admin

What's for dinner?

Post by Gendo »

Wife is out for the evening, so it's just me. Don't feel like cooking even if there were something in the house I could just cook up. Don't feel like going out anywhere because I'm too tired and lazy. Shouldn't really order anything because it's too expensive (no job and all), and I'd be having to order multiple meals worth of food anyway.

Suggestions?
thesalmonofdoubt
Global Moderator

Re: What's for dinner?

Post by thesalmonofdoubt »

So - no food in the house and can't be arsed cooking - don't want to eat out or order in so, apart from getting someone to physically bring you cooked food, I'm out of ideas.

Do you know anyone who will bring you cooked food?

Also - read my lamb post, is there some size restriction on pics in threads?
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

So I decided to just run out to fast food. Only to discover I couldn't find my keys anywhere; apparently I'd somehow left them in the car that my wife took. So she's coming home a little early and picking me up something on the way. Still a very late dinner though; I'm so hungry.

Yeah, images are limited to 1024 wide or 768 tall. Dunno if those were the defaults or something I picked a while ago. But there's still people out there for whom that's a huge image on their monitor. Anyway, I just upped it to 1024x1024. Your lamb pic was 800 tall.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Post by sikax »

Find the best pizza place in town. Order delivery. Light some candles, put on a "late night ( [wink] )" movie. Chow down.
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.