Flicks and TV

Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Flicks and TV

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

SOA Season 7. I was sad to see it end but I really enjoyed how they closed the story, no lose ends and didn't feel hurried. There were definitely a lot of tears involved. But I am quite happy with the conclusion on particular character because I hated that person mucho. I was hoping though that a guest actor they brought on for the last episode would have died horribly but he didn't and I won't say who it was in case someone hasn't see this season yet but all I can say is that I hated him even in his 5 minutes of screen time. Oh, and Abel? Good Lord what a terrible choice for the son. He had not one touch of talent and even at that age kids can show talent...just not him. [eyes]

Ghost Whisperer 1-5 seasons. I liked this, it was campy and goofy but I liked the feel good stories and the happy endings. Jennifer Hewitt is not half bad as an actress though her actor husband kind of sucked.

Jupiter Rising - Flick with Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis. I had placed a bet with a friend about how long Sean Bean would last in this film...I lost. [hmm] Anyways, campy little flick but it wasn't bad, I actually enjoyed it. [yes] Some of the CGI stuff was pretty cool like trying to escape the bad dudes through Chicago and buildings getting blow up etc...I could have done without the weird ears they stuck on Channing though.
I Shall Smite Thee Ruinous While Thy Soul Weeps for Salvation
Islandmur
Global Moderator

Re: Flicks and TV

Post by Islandmur »

I haven't seen SOA or Jupiter rising, but I've liked Ghost Whisperer.
thesalmonofdoubt
Global Moderator

Re: Flicks and TV

Post by thesalmonofdoubt »

Jupiter Rising - Flick with Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis. I had placed a bet with a friend about how long Sean Bean would last in this film...I lost. [hmm] Anyways, campy little flick but it wasn't bad, I actually enjoyed it. [yes] Some of the CGI stuff was pretty cool like trying to escape the bad dudes through Chicago and buildings getting blow up etc...I could have done without the weird ears they stuck on Channing though.
I downloaded this for free and I still feel ripped off .. Absolutely hated this