67%
John Clayton
33%

Total votes: 3

Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Disney Fight #2

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

That last one was rather girly, so I thought I'd make this one more masculine. And what's more masculine than hunting. This one will be a vs on two Disney villains who poach or otherwise trade in exotic animals. I feel as this one might be rather easy, but I won't reveal my thoughts on this one just yet.

So without further ado...who's the better Disney villain

Percival C McCleach or John Clayton

Edit: Details have been requested. Ho

McCleach was the villain (voiced by George C. Scott) of Rescuers Down Under. He was an Australian poacher who wanted to kill Marahute (a giant golden eagle) and kidnapped a boy who knew her location. He also tried killing said boy by feeding him to some crocodiles. Villain Death: Going over a waterfall.

John Clayton: Villain of Tarzan (voiced by Brian Blessed). Used the Porters' expedition as an opportunity to act as a guide so he could find gorillas to sell on the black market. Killed Kerchak, the alpha male of the gorilla family that adooped Tarzan. Death: Accidental hanging (shadow can be seen swinging from the vines).
Last edited by Unvoiced_Apollo on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
aels
Global Moderator

Re: Disney Fight #2

Post by aels »

I went for Clayton for two very important reasons:

1) I haven't seen The Rescuers Down Under in 20 years and I cannot remember a single thing that happens in it

2) BRIAN BLESSED
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Who and who? Seriously, I have no idea if these are characters or actors or what.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

Who the fuck are these two? I've never heard of them before in my life.

Wait, does that mean I'm unmanly?
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Derived Absurdity wrote:Who the fuck are these two? I've never heard of them before in my life.

Wait, does that mean I'm unmanly?
No. It just means you either forgot after or outgrew before the movies came out.