Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Friendly tips for visiting VA

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Gendo
Site Admin

Re: Friendly tips for visiting VA

Post by Gendo »

Meh; the majority of those things apply to many different states. And I'm from VA.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

When I lived near Bristol, Tennessee I used to cross over to the Bristol, Virginia side every once in a while just to remind those idiots that they stopped being part of the South when Robert E. Lee died. There really are only six Southern states remaining and North Carolina is barely hanging on.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

People do need to be reminded of their good fortune from time to time, it's true.
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Gendo wrote:Meh; the majority of those things apply to many different states. And I'm from VA.
The thing that floors me about the bare shelves is that

1. It happens even when a light dusting of snow is predicted.
2. It's always bread and milk. Yep, stock up on two of the most perishable items. That's a good idea! [none]
CashRules wrote:When I lived near Bristol, Tennessee I used to cross over to the Bristol, Virginia side every once in a while just to remind those idiots that they stopped being part of the South when Robert E. Lee died. There really are only six Southern states remaining and North Carolina is barely hanging on.
I wish you would talk to some of the northern states. They seem to think Virginia is still part of the south. Though its politics would have you believe that's at least partially true.