I predict a serious ass kicking for a Brazilian chick on August 1st.

CashRules
Ultimate Poster

I predict a serious ass kicking for a Brazilian chick on August 1st.

Post by CashRules »

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagew ... 0-mma.html

Lucky for her it will only be about a 30 second ass-kicking.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Re: I predict a serious ass kicking for a Brazilian chick on August 1st.

Post by Cassius Clay »

I keep hearing about a fighter named "Cyborg" that could apparently give Rousey a beating. Is this true?
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Cyborg is Cristiane Santos and the only woman to ever defeat Gina Carano. She's currently a weight class above Rousey but has signed with UFC and the story is she plans to lose the necessary weight to face Rousey. But she will have to win at least one fight at that weight class against a ranked contender before she can challenge Rousey for her title. Santos is also just coming off a one-year suspension for using anabolic steroids, which should have been obvious to anyone who has ever seen her. Without the steroids I doubt she would have ever beat Carano. But she will be the first real challenge Rousey has faced if she can both make the weight and stay off the steroids. I still predict Rousey to win although it won't be a first round victory like she's used to having. I would prefer to see Carano lose the weight and challenge Rousey but Carano hasn't fought since her loss to Santos almost four years ago and is more interested in a minor acting career.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

Yeah... it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. And Rousey has said she won't fight a cheater/con-artist.

And I was exposed to some clips of Rousey breaking people's arms while trying to watch an interview of hers.

...Jesus.