Watching CSI and there sure are a lot of

Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Watching CSI and there sure are a lot of

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

of guest spots by unknown actors of that time. Jeremy Renner, Chace Crawford, Dakota Fanning, that blond chick from I Carly whom I loved whenever my kid made me watch that show, Chad Murray from One Tree hill etc...and I only just finished season 2.

not a bad show by the way.

Also saw Seventh Son...not sure if that was supposed to be geared toward kids or what? Seemed to have come out of no where and went nowhere apparently. I was suitably entertained but that's about it.

Maggie - another movie that's out and about now in theaters with Arnold Schwartnager or however you spell his name. It's actually an interesting take on the whole zombie takes over the world thing. Not what I was expecting, no action or anything. Just a look at how a father and daughter deal with the virus. Bring Kleenex.
I Shall Smite Thee Ruinous While Thy Soul Weeps for Salvation
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Re: Watching CSI and there sure are a lot of

Post by Blade Azaezel »

I thought that title was gonna end "...murders in Las Vegas". I like watching old tv shows and spotting actors before they were famous. CSI has run a bit too long for my liking though. used to watch it every week but then I just got bored.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Re: Watching CSI and there sure are a lot of

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

I got that way with Law and Order SVU and I'm sure CSI will become that way also but for now I'm enjoying it.
I Shall Smite Thee Ruinous While Thy Soul Weeps for Salvation