I think I ask this every year

sikax
Ultimate Poster

I think I ask this every year

Post by sikax »

Fantasy Football? Anyone? It's just about that time to get started. Let's do it.
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Re: I think I ask this every year

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Unfortunately, I have no clue about American Football or how the fantasy version works. I can only just play UK Fantasy Football with my meagre knowledge of Premier League teams.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

UK Fantasy Football = fantasizing that you had a real football team.

Anyway, I never understood people saying they don't understand American football because it's real easy to understand the basics. The basics are all you need for fantasy football if you like that sort of thing. I don't care about fantasy football because it's almost as gay as soccer.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Blade Azaezel
Ultra Poster

Post by Blade Azaezel »

Mainly I have no clue how it works because I have no interest in the game. Course, the same goes for baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, rugby, cricket etc Sport, as a general rule, is just something I cannot get excited about [giveup]
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

CashRules wrote:UK Fantasy Football = fantasizing that you had a real football team.

Anyway, I never understood people saying they don't understand American football because it's real easy to understand the basics. The basics are all you need for fantasy football if you like that sort of thing. I don't care about fantasy football because it's almost as gay as soccer.
If you don't watch it you won't understand it. If you expalin the basics to me, written here on the thread if I'm not looking at it in real time or life, I'm not going to get it mostly because I won't be reading it anyway.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Post by sikax »

CashRules wrote:I don't care about fantasy football because it's almost as gay as soccer.

Translation: I tried to play once and lost miserably so now I just complain about everything. [none]
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.