NFL Top 100 Players of 2015

sikax
Ultimate Poster

NFL Top 100 Players of 2015

Post by sikax »

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000491568

As voted by fellow players. This is the first year that a non-offensive player has gotten the top spot, and only the second time it hasn't been a quarterback. As always, Richard Sherman is ranked way too fucking high. I have a feeling he begs and whines for other players to vote for him, and they do just to shut him up. [none]

Anyway, yeah.
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Re: NFL Top 100 Players of 2015

Post by sikax »

I guess it's too early for football talk around here. Fiiiiiiine
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Tom Brady is ranked way too fucking high.

That's all I can say, cuz I really don't watch football anymore.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

I agree with the top two, but Brady and Manning shouldn't even be on the list. I dislike Colin Cowherd, mainly because he has a stupid name and ESPN has too many talk shows, but one thing he was right about is Peyton just doesn't have it anymore and was the worst of the eight starting quarterbacks in the second round of the playoffs last season. Bryant and Nelson should be in the top ten and Roethlisberger doesn't even belong in the top 50. Romo is ranked way too high but will look good once again because of Bryant and Witten. Speaking of which, Witten and Cobb are both ranked too low.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Post by sikax »

I mean, this is players voting, and I don't think you can get a more accurate account of what a dominant player is than from the opinions of the people on the field. Randall Cobb is great, we can see that, but for some reason he doesn't make much of an impression to members of the opposing secondary.

Peyton's still putting up elite numbers. Dub tee eff?

I hate Tom Brady possibly more than anyone on the planet, but I respect the opinions of people he plays against. If they think he's a force to be reckoned with, then he is. And it is the source of all my anger. [none]