Marvel fanboys are fucking hilarious.

CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Marvel fanboys are fucking hilarious.

Post by CashRules »

On the Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice board there are actually threads started with the claims that:

1) The Justice League is a rip-off of the Avengers

2) Batman's reinforced suit is a rip-off of some "Hulk-Buster" suit that appeared in the latest Avengers movie.

3) This movie will suck compared to most Marvel films because none of the main characters except Superman had a movie prior to putting them together (Batman doesn't count since this movie isn't connected to The Dark Knight Trilogy). Someone remind me, out of all the main X-Men characters, how many had there own movies before the X-Men franchise started? Only one has had any solo movies after the X-Men franchise began and anything with Wolverine by himself just naturally sucks. Making Wolverine the featured character of those films was also major league stupid.

The movie may very well suck, and I'm still not sure about Affleck, but it's comical every time these idiots claim that DC copies Marvel. What kind of reverse world do they live in?

Nerd-bitchfest complete.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
vnufeld
Frequenter

Re: Marvel fanboys are fucking hilarious.

Post by vnufeld »

Just imagine what they'd say if the main villain of the Justice League movie is Darkseid. Or Brainiac.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Darkseid, a villain Marvel loves so much they copied him twice!
__
Gendo
Site Admin

Post by Gendo »

Who in Marvel is a copy of Darkseid? I'm assuming the Braniac copy would be Ultron.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Thanos and Apocalypse. That second one is just hilarious so it had to be an intentional joke.

"Hey, DC fans keep saying Thanos is a copy of Darkseid."

"Well we'll show them. We'll come up with a new villain that looks like Darkseid and has many of the same powers as Darkseid, just like Thanos, but he's definitely not going to be a Darkseid copy. We'll call him Apocalypse."

"That sounds great but it seems a little familiar. Hey, what's the name of Darkseid's planet?'

"Apokolips, why?"

"Oh, no reason. Definitely nothing similar there. Yeah, this Apocalypse guy is going to be so original."
__
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

On another forum where I read posts about Skyrim, someone just said George RR Martin got his idea for giants and their mammoths from Skyrim.
Monk
Ultra Poster

Post by Monk »

I've had to explain these things to people as well, especially the Batman powersuit thing. But I think it's going to suck either way. I mean, it's Zack Snyder after all.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

I just finished (I hope) an argument with the pompous and arrogant fuckhead, Skyhawk, on RFS where he keeps insisting that the name Kal-L for the Earth-Two/Golden Age Superman was a completely retroactive decision made when DC introduced it's multiverse in the 1960s. I've linked four sites now that show that Kal-L was the first name used and it was changed to Kal-El in the 1940s. He still insists that they only made the change in the 1960s to differentiate between the two Superman characters who existed at that time even though I've proven, conclusively, that the name was changed from the original Kal-L but that the retroactive change exists in that they originally changed the name while obviously still writing about the same character and then later decided that they never changed the name for the original Superman. I hate that idiot.
__
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Yeah he's a twat. Self righteous and thinks he knows it all. I vaguely remember saying something on the board then he pretty much tried to lay into me over about 15-20 posts about how I was wrong and he was clearly smarter than me, while I was telling him he'd not read what I'd said properly. I think someone else pointed out that I was right but he couldn't take it, he had to be the super intelligent one. Recently I got added to a facebook group full of people who used to post on the soapbox and he was there, he's such a twat. I left because the trolls were annoying and there were too many douchebags.
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

I couldn't stop. I just linked to a screenshot of a Superman comic from 1939 proving beyond any doubt that I'm right. The imbecile will probably still not show any integrity.
__
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

He has none.

When I was in that facebook group I had a look at his profile, he even looks insufferable.