Why do people wish to destroy entire countries for the failings of a few (even most)?

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Why do people wish to destroy entire countries for the failings of a few (even most)?

Post by Anakin McFly »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... y-gay.html

Re: the comments, I don't get the logic of "They're killing gay people? LET'S NUKE ALL OF THEM!!!". Because that... would do absolutely nothing to help the gay people in question whom they're allegedly so concerned about and wish to help. Last I checked, homosexuality didn't make one immune to nuclear bombs. [none]
vnufeld
Frequenter

Re: Why do people wish to destroy entire countries for the failings of a few (even most)?

Post by vnufeld »

Anakin McFly wrote:Last I checked, homosexuality didn't make one immune to nuclear bombs. [none]
For some reason, I think that for a lot of the people calling for outright nuking, that's a feature, not a bug.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Re: Why do people wish to destroy entire countries for the failings of a few (even most)?

Post by BruceSmith78 »

It's similar to my issue with misanthropists that lament about how badly people treat other people while simultaneously wishing for the death of all people. Like why do you care that people are being treated badly when you want those people to die? [gonemad]
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

BruceSmith78 wrote:It's similar to my issue with misanthropists that lament about how badly people treat other people while simultaneously wishing for the death of all people. Like why do you care that people are being treated badly when you want those people to die? [gonemad]
^ this

those people are weird
CashRules
Ultimate Poster

Post by CashRules »

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
__
You can't hang a man for killing a woman who's trying to steal his horse.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

BruceSmith78 wrote:It's similar to my issue with misanthropists that lament about how badly people treat other people while simultaneously wishing for the death of all people. Like why do you care that people are being treated badly when you want those people to die? [gonemad]
These people hate their own mothers while living in her basement and eating her food. They're like onions...they stink and I don't like them.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

Anakin McFly wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... y-gay.html

Re: the comments, I don't get the logic of "They're killing gay people? LET'S NUKE ALL OF THEM!!!". Because that... would do absolutely nothing to help the gay people in question whom they're allegedly so concerned about and wish to help. Last I checked, homosexuality didn't make one immune to nuclear bombs. [none]
It's the comments section of the Daily Mail. They want to nuke those people in general.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

I like onions. [sad5]