Classist Fuck

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Classist Fuck

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

You ever have a conversation with a white collared dipshit about being annoyed about your money situation because several fund consuming things all happened at once and they go on to tell you that money isn't everything and that you shouldnt be upset and should just take a breath and move on...and the whole time they are saying this you want to punch them because they are paid in the high 6 digit figure that they spend on BMW's and lake houses and lavish vacations whereas you most definitely are not even close to the same kind of salary?
I Shall Smite Thee Ruinous While Thy Soul Weeps for Salvation
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Re: Classist Fuck

Post by Cassius Clay »

Howard Hughes was a rich ass racist, but I really like this scene

Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

No, we publicly hanged all those people after they wrecked the global economy in 2008.

Hah, if only. We can but dream. They're still in power and they say it to us from the television, all the while warning us of the dire consequences of not voting for their ilk.
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

No but that's because I only associate with other poor people. Although I did have an acquaintance who recently qualified as a doctor boast repeatedly to me about how much money he was making (something like £70 an hour when he had overtime) and I really kind of hope his legs fall off.
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

aels wrote:No but that's because I only associate with other poor people. Although I did have an acquaintance who recently qualified as a doctor boast repeatedly to me about how much money he was making (something like £70 an hour when he had overtime) and I really kind of hope his legs fall off.
What you should hope his hands fall off instead. That's where a doctor's money really lies.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

How crass. You're supposed to announce your wealth in subtle ways like wearing a crown and a fur coat.
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

aels wrote:Image
Exactly. You see, you can buy class, you just can't tell people you're doing it.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

Man, this guy is gunna go missing some day. Hopefully when that happens the popo won't look at my posting history at all. [uhoh]

One more quick rant, the fucker just came over and he went "ooohhh" and stood right over me looking down my shirt and said "Nice!".
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

I sometimes feel like literally everyone you know is the worst. Cept me, obviously.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

[laugh] [kiss]

It's the same culprit. Da boss. So like that's why I bring my shit here because I can't really rant on Facebook. You guys are so lucky! [biggrin}

He's a bad mood so sent me a message to tell him some jokes earlier today and I said I am not good at jokes. He then asked what was I good at and I said Pegging which is a time consuming function I have to do for my job and his reply was "oh begging? Kinky".
aels
Global Moderator

Post by aels »

I hate him. I know he's not my boss and I don't know him but everything you have said about him makes me hate him so much. You rant away [love4]
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

and I said Pegging which is a time consuming function I have to do for my job and his reply was "oh begging? Kinky".
wait what. Isn't pegging already a term for a sexual act?
Dr_Liszt

Post by Dr_Liszt »

Brandon should shoot that man. You can do it over here, no one would give a fuck if he's dead.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

Anakin, in my work world "pegging" is a function we use. It is the official terminology for our software program xRM.

Outside of work I've never heard anyone use the term in a sexual way.
Ptolemy_Banana
Super Poster

Post by Ptolemy_Banana »

Gypsy-Vanner wrote:Anakin, in my work world "pegging" is a function we use. It is the official terminology for our software program xRM.

Outside of work I've never heard anyone use the term in a sexual way.
Pegging is when a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on. I really hope your boss doesn't know this.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

Oh My god. [none]