Oh my god. Marv...I have no words.

Here you can talk about anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Gypsy-Vanner
Ultra Poster

Oh my god. Marv...I have no words.

Post by Gypsy-Vanner »

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000108/nest/238572006
My death needs to mean something.

Well, it doesn't. It doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

Rest in peace now.

edit: You know what, f-ck this kid. F-cking a-hole is what he was. It's not bad enough the whole 'my death will have a purpose' bullsh_t...but to do it the way he did, to jump into traffic...putting other peoples lives at risk because you are suicidal is a f-cking c-nt move. He was a c-nt and im glad he's off my planet. If you've got enough of a level head to write a callout letter condemning your parents and your miserable f-cking existence then you've got a level head enough to blow your own brains out, or hang yourself from the rafters in the attic like a normal f-cking suicidal douche...but putting others at risk or using them for your own means to an end? F-CK YOU JOSHUA
I Shall Smite Thee Ruinous While Thy Soul Weeps for Salvation
aels
Global Moderator

Re: Oh my god. Marv...I have no words.

Post by aels »

Man, suicidal people. What a bunch of cunts. CHEER UP AND STOP BEING SO BLOODY SELFISH WITH YOUR DESPERATE INABILITY TO FUNCTION.

Edit: Also, let's misgender her and call her by the wrong name because trans people don't even deserve dignity in death! Wheeeeee!
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN
sikax
Ultimate Poster

Post by sikax »

He's just mad the Steelers lost.
The agonies which are have their origin in the ecstasies which might have been.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

If there's one group of people in this society who need to be taken down a peg, it's suicidal trans people.
Anakin McFly
Ultimate Poster

Post by Anakin McFly »

to jump into traffic...putting other peoples lives at risk
It was an empty highway at 2:30 am in the morning. The only other life potentially at risk was that of the truck driver, but in general, when a big truck crashes into a teenage kid, the truck and the driver usually survive.

I've seen other posts claiming that it was a selfish form of suicide because the driver would probably be traumatised with guilt and develop PTSD, but I'm not sure how guilt comes into play here - the driver wasn't responsible, at all, unlike a regular traffic accident where if they'd been more careful or something the victim would still be alive. Whereas with suicide, if it hadn't been his truck, it would have been another vehicle. The death was already going to happen either way.
BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Well if I killed someone, even if that person wanted to die and I wasn't at fault, I'd still feel guilty and traumatized and probably have nightmares for the rest of my life. Still, it's hard to judge a suicidal person for not thinking straight and not putting the pain their death might inflict on others ahead of their own pain.