Ultimate Poster

The creepiest scene I've ever seen

Post by Cassius Clay »

Even as a naïve 7-year old, this scene disturbed me deeply

BruceSmith78
Ultimate Poster

Re: The creepiest scene I've ever seen

Post by BruceSmith78 »

Jesus, cartoons used to be fucking terrible. I tried to watch that clip and it lost my interest like 3 seconds into that annoying fucking song. Goddam.

I watched Zootopia today, and it was good. You should check it out. I think it might be a white savior film, though.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Post by Derived Absurdity »

Am I supposed to be able to understand what these two assholes are mumbling about?
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Okay, so I watched this, and what kind of pedo serial killer made up that shit? Man, no wonder people today are so fucked up.

Wasn't there like some pedophile/child molester thing in Pinocchio where he just kidnapped a bunch of kids and raped them or some shit? Disney was fucked up, yo.
Unvoiced_Apollo
Ultimate Poster

Post by Unvoiced_Apollo »

Derived Absurdity wrote:Okay, so I watched this, and what kind of pedo serial killer made up that shit? Man, no wonder people today are so fucked up.

Wasn't there like some pedophile/child molester thing in Pinocchio where he just kidnapped a bunch of kids and raped them or some shit? Disney was fucked up, yo.
No he kidnapped them and turned them into donkeys for slave labor.
Cassius Clay
Ultimate Poster

Post by Cassius Clay »

Unvoiced_Apollo wrote:No he kidnapped them and turned them into donkeys for slave labor.
Jeez...I forgot about that. I remember that being unsettling as well.
Derived Absurdity
Ultimate Poster

Unvoiced_Apollo wrote:
Derived Absurdity wrote:Okay, so I watched this, and what kind of pedo serial killer made up that shit? Man, no wonder people today are so fucked up.

No he kidnapped them and turned them into donkeys for slave labor.
Okay, but he gave off such strong child molester vibes that it had to be intentional.